This page features the projects I’ve been involved in up until December 2022.
H2020 RIA Project “AGROMIX” – AGROforestry and MIXed farming systems – Participatory research to drive the transition to a resilient and efficient land use in Europe (GA no.862993)
- Duration: November 2020 – October 2024
- Total budget: € 7m
- CORDIS: https://cordis.europa.eu/project/id/862993
- Official website: AgromixProject.eu
- Role: Creator and Project Coordinator (PI); Lead Task 7.3 on Synergies in Resilience Research. Other main contributions: Co-Lead Task 4.3 on the Mix-App Serious Game, participatory development of a decision support tool; participation in Task 3.5 on the Handbook of Guidelines for Farmers; Task 1.2 on Ecosystem Services from Agroforestry; and WP6 on Policy Co-Development.
H2020 MSCA-RISE Project “UNDERTREES” – Creating knowledge for UNDERsTanding ecosystem seRvicEs of agroforEStry systems through a holistic methodological framework
- Duration: January 2020 – June 2025
- Total budget: € 1.23m
- CORDIS: https://cordis.europa.eu/project/id/872384
- Official website: UNDERTREES
- Role: Lead WP2 ‘Training and Career Development’; Project Deputy Coordinator; Involved in WP6 ‘Dissemination and Communication’, stakeholder engagement and dissemination activities to strengthen networks and faciltate collaboration.
H2020 CSA Project “AE4EU” – Agroecology for Europe (GA no.101000478)
- Duration: January 2021 – December 2023
- Total budget: € 2m
- CORDIS: https://cordis.europa.eu/project/id/101000478
- Official website: AE4EU.eu
- Role: main focus on CAWR-led WP3 ‘Funding Sources for Agroecology’, support for EU Agroecology Road Map and framework.
H2020 RIA Project “Organic-PLUS” – Pathways to phase-out contentious inputs from organic agriculture in Europe (GA no.774340)
- May 2018 – April 2022
- Total budget: € 4.1m
- CORDIS: https://cordis.europa.eu/project/id/774340
- Official wesbite: organic-plus.net
- Role: Lead Task 4.7 in WP4 ‘Livestock’, with stakeholder engagement and dissemination activities
FP7-PEOPLE-2013-IRSES Project “EcoDry” – Sharing Best Agroecological Practice for Resilient Production Systems in Dryland and Drought Conditions (GA no.612686)
- February 2014 – May 2017
- Project budget: € 560,000
- Role: team member, main focus on agroecological livestock farming, ecosystem regeneration.
- CORDIS: https://cordis.europa.eu/project/id/612686